Education is the most powerful and vital instrument in the development of an individual. The importance of education cannot be over-emphasized as it facilitates learning, knowledge and skill acquisition, hence the need for every child to be literate.
U-TOLF understands this fundamental concept and it forms part of her vision to create a society where all persons have the opportunity to access basic needs-quality education. U-TOLF has intervened in education through these projects;
- U-TOLF scholarship project (project 102) designed to reduce school drop-out rates especially for orphans and indigent children within the state.
- Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) project for Girls.
- Workshops and sensitizations on leadership for secondary school prefects.
- Provision of school materials like school bags, school uniforms, footwear, exercise books, textbooks, stationeries, etc. to indigent children.
- Primary Schools Children Support Program (PSCSP)
- Provision of sick bay for schools across the state
- Sensitization workshops and enlightenment outreaches on social issues.
EDUCATION PROJECTS IN PICTURES
2017 PROJECT 102 SCHOLARSHIP
U-TOLF PRIMARY SCHOOL CHILDREN SUPPORT PROJECT 2018
U-TOLF has consistently, since its inception, doled out innovative, interesting and life-changing programs for the people of Enugu State. With that effort, U-TOLF designed the program called “Primary School Children Support Program (PSCSP) 2018” which was aimed at touching lives of school children across the 3 senatorial zones namely Enugu East, Enugu West and Enugu North.
In 2018, U-TOLF worked in collaboration with Future Assured on this project. School bags, writing materials and other materials were distributed to school children in the three zones covering all the Local Government Areas of the State to support learning.